Trainer Confabs Provide Valuable Feedback
On three consecutive Mondays in January, law firm CM/ECF trainers met at the court with court CM/ECF staff. The discussions provided valuable feedback to the trainers and to the court staff.A brief summary of topics:
- New Computer Based Training Modules are on the website.
- Administrative Procedures change often so check once a month to ensure you have the most recent version.
- Service and mailing list enhancements under Utilities and Mailing Info for a Case now provide a comma separated list of all the e-mail addresses on a case to copy and paste into an email.
- Cleaning the cache is important.
- Recommended scanner settings - black and white, 200-300 dpi.
- Proposed Orders are now accepted in Microsoft Word as well as WordPerfect format.
Each trainer was given a list of registered e-filers in their firm so they could see who they had trained who had completed registration.
Trainers' questions were answered, including the current status of CM not working on Blackberry devices.